Tuesday, May 8, 2012

You Make Me Smile

Hello!  Just sharing a happy card with you today!  And maybe this "Happy Sun" will decide to appear in the sky sometime soon....  I am missing the beautiful sunshine we got early this spring!!!


Here is my card:

I used the MONSTERS INK set from Technique Tuesday.  I cut out just the happy face from one of the monsters, and also used just part of one of the sentiments.

Supplies:  Monsters Ink stamp set from Technique Tuesday, white cardstock (PTI), Pumpkin Pie cardstock (SU), Everyday Flair paper pack (MME), Circle punches (SU), Cloud Die (PTI), dot embossing folder, baker's twine, googlie eyes


That's it from me today!!  Hope this card brings sunshine to YOU, or at lease puts a smile on your face!  :)

Kris

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments!