Monday, February 27, 2012

Hambo Challenge

Hello Everyone!  I am sharing a card today that I made for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge this week...  which is "Anything Goes".  So there shouldn't be any reason to not play along...  since ANYTHING GOES!  :)

I used the super sweet Digi Stamp called "Bailey Cupcake" from Hambo Stamps.

Here is my card:

Supplies:  PTI Summer Sunrise, SU Poppy Parade, MME Everyday Flair Collection, SU Poppy Parade ribbon, Copics, Stickles, MS Balloon Punch, Cotton Thread, CM Corner Rounder


Thanks for visiting today!

Kris

4 comments:

  1. This is so bright and fun! I love how the tail end of the balloons comes all the way down under the sentiment! Thanks for posting the official name of the digi too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so darn cute Kris. Love those balloons. Is this not the cutest digi? I just love the bones on the cupcake. Bailey is one cute pup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the balloons and how everything is matchy-matchy! Excellent card. Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! Great combination of everything. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!