Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dream Big

Dream Big is a great stamp set from Technique Tuesday!  I have two cards using that set to share with you today.

 For my first card, I used the brocade image and the houndstooth image to make the two different backgrounds.  No patterned paper used...  just stamps and cardstock!  The seam binding is also something Technique Tuesday was selling in their booths at the conventions.  I pulled a thread from the center to gather the seam binding, then attached it with a strip of sticky tape.


 For my second card, I used Dream Big for the brocade background, and also for the small text background.  The "Thank You" sentiment is from Dream Big, and the fancy frame is stamped using Swanky Sentiments.  I used Long Stemmed Sentiments for the flowers.  (one of my "go to" sets from Technique Tuesday!).


I also made a super quick gift bag using both Dream Big and Swanky Sentiments.  Fast and Easy!


Here is the Dream Big set!


Thanks for taking a look today!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Great stamps - great cards! How fun to do so much "stamping" while card-making. I hope your summer is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Kris, these are great! I thought for sure that was houndstooth paper. I love houndstooth. Great job with the bag and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and red look stunning together! The seam binding is adorable. But I love the second card the most, the color looks clean and classic. And the flower - adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!