Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August Greenhouse Society


Hello!  It is time for Technique Tuesday's August Greenhouse Society release!  This month's set features a pretty poppy image and some great versatile sentiments.  Check out the Technique Tuesday Blog for all the details.

Here is my card:

I colored the poppy flowers using Watercolor Crayons from Technique Tuesday.  I colored right on the image, then used water and brush to blend the color.  Soooo easy to do shading.  I only used two crayons... an orange and a blue.

Here is a pic of the images from the set:
I had fun using this set...  one of my favorites so far from the Greenhouse Society Collection!


Be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the other members of the DT's on the Technique Tuesday Blog!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Kris



4 comments:

  1. WOWZERS! Those poppies are GORGEOUS, Kris! This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Kris this is a beautiful card! The watercolor crayons were fabulous for coloring these poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Kris. I love the bg papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Kris!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!