Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hambo Hoedown


Hello!  It's time for another HAMBO HOEDOWN CHALLENGE!!!  You can get all the details for the challenge on the HAMBO HOEDOWN BLOG.

I just love the Clown Shoes digi image by Hambo Stamps that we are using this week!   Our challenge this week is to use polka dots on our project!  I LOVE polka dots, so this was great!

Here is my card:

He is such a fun image!  I colored him with Copics, added a punched balloon to his hand, and finished him off with a little pom-pom nose.

Come play with us in the HAMBO HOEDOWN!!  It's fun!!  (and you get a free digi image, just for playing along!!)

Thanks for stopping by!

Kris

3 comments:

  1. Kris... I love your background paper... LOL!!! and that cute NOSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I'm kind of catching up on my blog roll since we've been home! I love the 3D effects with the string and the cute nose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Kris. I love this image. Love that polka dot bg paper. I love how you gave him a balloon. How fun that I won a Hambo Stamps digi from last week. Guess what I picked............a bailey image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!