Friday, June 15, 2012

CDS Digi Release

It's time for new digis from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS!  There are some really fun ones this month!  All the info can be found on the CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS BLOG.

My first project uses the adorable  "TWEET HOUSE" (illustrated by Lisa Lara):


I paper-pieced, and also colored with copics.  The edges were sponged with ink.   Those birds are just too cute!

My next project uses the new digi image "HELIUM HELLOS" (also by Lisa Lara), and I also used the cute little bear from "HAPPY TRAILS CAMPER":


I was dissapointed that my red copic bled...   Next time I will print the image a second time, color and cut out, then pop up on the card.  Live and learn...  :)   I still had fun combining these sets, and am happy with this card, even with the bleeding ink.

Thanks for visiting today, and be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations on the CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS BLOG!

Kris

3 comments:

  1. That Lisa has done it, again, with more adorable images! Cute, cute, CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you did this card! I may have to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the birdies and balloons cards. You are making the bird set irresistable. I have learnt with Red Copics to color with them last AND to make certain all the other surrounding colors are dry. HTH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!