Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hambo Challenge

Hello Everyone!  


I am sharing a card today that I made for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge.  It is a sketch challenge this week:

Here is my card:

I used the digi stamp called "Monster Weights" from Hambo Stamps.   I printed the image in two sizes.  I wanted to exaggerate the size of the dumbbells, so I printed it about twice as big as normal.  If you look closely, you can see the normal size dumbbell shows...  I colored it to make it look like a spot!!  


Supplies: 
Cardstock: More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive (SU), White, Vanilla (PTI); Copic markers, Star punch (SU); Paper piercer (SU); circle die


Thanks for visiting today!!


Kris

5 comments:

  1. I love your card, especially the big barbells. Very clever way to hide the smaller ones. Love all the stars too. Thanks for joining in the Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your card - the color scheme, the coloring, and especially how you added those bigger weights. (Brilliant job disguising the smaller weight!) Thanks for sharing this with the Hoedown gang! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! The image and sentiment are hilarious and I love your colour scheme. And brilliant plan to disguise the original dumbbells! I'd never have noticed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!