Monday, March 26, 2012

The “Blooming” Technique Tuesday Blog Hop

Hello!
Welcome to the "Blooming" Technique Tuesday blog hop.
The Stamping Techs are blog hopping again, and we are sharing with you projects we made with some of TT’s newest Flower stamps. You can find them all in the Nature section of Technique Tuesday’s Web site. 

Here is my card:

I used the sets SPRING and PASSION FOR POLKA both from Technique Tuesday.  The flowers, sun, and butterflies were all stamped on kraft cardstock and colored with watercolor crayons from Technique Tuesday. 

Be sure to check out the blogs of everyone taking part in today’s blog hop:
Kris (that is me!)


From the comments received on all the blogs, we will pick one lucky person to win Technique Tuesday’s Carefree Cosmo stamp set.

You don’t need to comment on all the blogs to be elegible to win. But the more comments you
leave, the more chances you have to win!
Comments must be posted by midnight on March 29th. The winner will be announced on March 30th sometime on the Technique Tuesday blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kris

29 comments:

  1. Love this fun, cheery card! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me smile.. great spring theme! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute, happy, spring card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-dorable!!! I love the little landscape you made Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!!! Wonderful card to bring on spring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy card. Wonderful for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of patterned papers! I, myself, struggle with that, so this is really inspirational! The garden feel of the layout is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute stamped and colored on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great spring card. I think I have those stamps, now I know how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for bringing a big smile to my face!! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pretty garden card...looks like spring really is here! Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card...love the polka dots and the lovely garden!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, love the font intermixed with your flowers! Thanks for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an adorable card -- love how you combined the different polka dot patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So happy and CUTE!!!! Love all those little flowers and that is my favourite card size :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a happy card ... just made me smile out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. Such a happy, cute card, Kris! I love what you did!

      Teri

      Delete
  19. Adorable! I love the font you used..perfect for those fun flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cheerful looking card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your cheerful card.Great coloring. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would never have guessed that you used a stamp on the background - I thought it was patterned paper at first!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!