Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dreamy Daisy

Hello!

I combined THREE challenges from Splitcoast today!  The sketch, color, and technique challenge worked great for this new release set from Technique Tuesday called Dreamy Daisy.


I used the wrinkle free distress technique for the daisy part of this card. I had so much doing that technique earlier this week, that I just had to play around more with it. I used the ink colors Bashful Blue and Night of Navy (SU). The bashful blue was very light after misting with water... and the navy took more of a purply shade. But I went with it anyway...


Thanks for stopping by today!


Kris

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Kris! Daisies are my favorite:) How cool to combine three challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job multi-challenging! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!