Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bone Appetit!

Hello!

I guess there was some football game on today??  haha  Well, Lydia over on Splitcoast challenged us to make a furry critter card instead of watching football....  OK, sounds good to me!  Details are HERE.

I also made this card for the Hambo Stamps Birthday Challenge.   I used their cute Bailey Cupcake digi stamp.  Love him!


I used some old paper from the DCWV Pet Stack.  Cute stuff!  The circle was cut using Basic Grey paper.  Images colored with Copics.  I'm still practicing with those!

Thanks for stopping by today!


4 comments:

  1. Kris, such a cute card!!!. Love the papers, your colouring and the cute flag on the cupcake. Thanks for playing at the Hambo Hoedown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Perfect papers for this image. Great coloring too. Thanks for joining in the Hoedown Celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you incorporated the sentiment, and your coloring is divine! I also really like the half circle element. Thanks so much for helping us celebrate at the Hoedown! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!