Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Today is the last day for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!  And once again, I am squeaking this in just in time!  :)

This was our inspiration photo:

Here is my card:

The rainbow colors are so fun!  For my card, I used Copic Markers on a piece of cardstock, then cut a strip from that.  The hearts are from the Hang Ups set, and were stamped using a light gray ink, then stickles added to the center.  I got creative with the sentiment.  The "I" is from the word "Boo!" from the Halloweenies set.  The Heart is from Hang Ups, and the "You" is from the word "you're" in the My Guy set.  The rainbow ric rac is a RAK from my SCS friend MariLynn.  (Thank you!).

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great idea and it turned out so cute. Nice use of the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those little hearts floating on your card??? SO Cute!! LOVE that ric rak! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!