Friday, June 1, 2012

CIC53 Wishing You The Berry Best

Hello!  It is time for another challenger from Clear Dollar Stamps.  This week, our theme is "FRUITY"!!  Check out the CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS BLOG for all the details!


Here is my card:


I am needing LOTS of graduation cards this year, so I took this opportunity to make another.  I combined three digi sets from Clear Dollar Stamps:  Berry FunPencil Talk, and ConGRADulations Graduate.


Supplies:
CDS Digis: Berry Fun, Pencil Talk, ConGRADS
Copics: R17, R24, R27, YG01, YG13, YG17, Y23, YR21, YR23, E51, E53, E57
Paper: Shine On (Basic Grey)
Cardstock: White, Black (PTI)
Misc: Hemp, Brad, Cotton DMC Thread




Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kris



1 comment:

  1. Eee, Kris, this is too cute! I love how you put the little grad hat on the strawberry :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!