Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Greenhouse Society

Hello!  I have another card to share that uses the new Greenhouse Society stamps from Technique Tuesday.  This is a new monthly club featuring awesome flower stamps.  April is the first month...  find out all the info here:  Greenhouse Society Blog.

My card:

I went with a totally different look from the last card that I made using this set.  I wanted to just stamp the flowers in colored ink.  Then I used a pearlescent paint diluted with water to accent the flowers.  Black stickles were added to the center of the flowers.  A super easy CAS card.

Thanks for stopping in today!!

Kris

3 comments:

  1. Super easy - and super beautiful!! Love it, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the black Stickles in the middle and that perfect little bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exquisite Kris. I just love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!