Monday, December 26, 2011

The All Things Love Technique Tuesday Blog Hop

Hello!
Welcome to the All Things Love Technique Tuesday blog hop.
Technique Tuesday’s Stamping Techs are blog hopping again, and we are sharing love-themed projects this month.


I used Technique Tuesday's Monsters Ink set and the Smooch by Ali Edwards set.



Close ups:


How can you not love this happy guy???  I colored him with Copics, cut him out, and popped him up on the card.  The border was made with two punched zig zag chains, I lined up the points (instead of chevron style), and added tiny puched heart accents.


I made the heart balloons by punching hearts, and then adding the bottom tie portion of punched balloons.  Then I tied the thread to the balloon, and you can't even tell that the bottom part was added later.

 Be sure to check out the blogs of everyone taking part in today’s blog hop!









Kris   <<<<----- You Are Here




We love reading your comments so we will have some random draws for prizes.
From the comments received on all the blogs, we will pick one lucky person to win the Bear Necessities stamp set:

We’ll also pick one person to win the Home Tweet Home stamp set:


You don’t need to comment on all the blogs to be eligible to win. But the more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win!
Comments must be posted by midnight on Dec. 28th. The winner will be announced on Dec. 29th sometime on the Technique Tuesday blog.


Thanks for stopping by!

27 comments:

  1. This so makes me giggle. I do love it so, Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me smile. it is so fun. Love that frog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable - smiles are contagious, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the balloons and monsterL
    Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee....he really is so cute! Um, brilliant on the heart balloons, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, love those heart balloons!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card and clever way to make the heart balloons. Love that little "monster" too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card made me smile!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and fun card Kris!! Love the heart balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. he is sooooo cute! love the balloon hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable. Love the hearts between the zig zags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Very Cute!! This made me smile immediately!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I have that monster set. I love how you used it with the heart balloons. So cute. jeannett_mcgee@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card! Love the heart balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card... Love that little guy....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card made me chuckle! Thank you! And love the creativity, great heart balloons! Thank you for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the little monster and the heart balloons! A super clever card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I missed this? This little guy just cracks me up every time I see him. I love him in green and with your contrasting red heart balloons. Such a happy card Kris girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!